Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This is ME..

•• W E L C O M E ••

         Either by choice or by chance, you’ve reached my blog. Not just my blog, but the first post of my blog. Perhaps taking a look at my inaugural post will be cool if sometime in the future I can accumulate thousands of interesting and insightful posts, all of which rank atop Google’s search results and bring me enormous fame and glory.(*LOL, I wish!*) Though this is obviously (not) the ultimate goal.Well, I guess the first step is to introduce myself. 

••••
••••

             Who am  I?. I am AMIRA SULTANA D. AMISTAD,of legal age and I'm a Registered Nurse. I'm new to the blog-sphere and I'm hoping to get acquainted with all the different bloggers around.^^, This blog is my repository of experiences in my quest in life and other things I want to talk about.I am not sure how it will go at the moment,but I sure hope I shall be able to write some useful and sensible blogs.


••••
For more about me, check me out on my Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/amira.amistad
and my Twitter account as well:
••••


   

No comments:

Post a Comment